Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Where in the known Universe am I


The game is on.....

Every bit of information I guarantee to be the truth at the time it was posted......

I am at a location at which I am using the wi-fi of the establishment. I am listening to the the most popular local radio station for this city on my headphones, There is a beautiful young woman of color collecting singnatures near the door outside the buliding. I am at a place which is very comfortable and actually the best place to be if you are not working. Where is this place? guess correctly, What will it be? You have to give me the correct GPS location... my computer log-in at this particulor moment should give you a clue. You got to hurry though.. I may have left the building..... Get ready some real time excitement yall.... play, Where in the Universe is Sandre Fernando?



No comments:

Post a Comment


Humans

">

Google Search

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human

Buy The Different Drum

Big Island

Big Island
Backpacker Accomodations click picture


Ye Olde Digital Bazaar

Allow Your Mind to go Over The 'Horizon'

Aloha
Please feel free to leave your mark here.
Any comments Good or bad are welcome.
A pleasant day to you.
Cheers. Mahalo.


Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States